Working with your architect or designer, VideoSonic will coordinate the details for:
• “Sight-lines'” projection screen size and locations
• Acoustical treatments
• LCD Flat Screen height and mounting considerations
• Ceiling details for speakers, video projectors, mics, etc.
• Credenza type and locations (for equipment racks)
• Conference table top design for microphones or connectivity
Prior to fabrication, systems are engineered and documented using AutoCADand other design tools:
• System component interconnect and wiring diagrams
• Rack layouts and elevations
• Speaker zoning and load value calculations
• Throw distance and image size calculations for projector placement / lens selection
• Control Panel Layouts and Client Branding elements
• Back of house Control Rooms, MDF and IDF Closets
• Site cabling and infrastructure
• Power and Power conditioning, UPS battery back-up
Cut Sheet Submittals
Part of the detailing and engineering process is to familiarize the end user with the equipment that are components integrated into their systems. This is accomplished by VideoSonic issuing a “Cut Sheet Submittal.”
This document contains the manufacturers data sheets that describe the details and specifications related to the products we are providing.
The cut sheet submittal is “signed off” by the end user as approved prior to any purchases being made. This way there are no surprises and everyone’s expectations are managed.